Call Today: 0333 320 7788Unblock Your Ears Safely,Quickly and Effectively Using MicroSuction
Available at all of our clinics by appointment for just: £60 (Both Ears)
- Safe – as there is no risk of causing damage to the eardrum from forcing water down the ear under pressure.
- Safe – as we can see the delicate structures of the ear and can guide the suction tool to the affected area and nowhere else
- Fast – you can have an appointment arranged within days
- Fast – no need to fill your ears with oil for weeks. Just place two drops of olive oil, almond oil or recommended earwax softener the night before your treatment.
- Effective – feel free if blockage almost immediately and with more wax removed in a single session than other treatments.
- Quick – Taking between 20 and 45 minutes, depending on whether one or both ears need to be treated.
Book Your Priority Wax Removal Appointment NowSuffering blocked ears, difficulty in conversation, tv up louder than normal?The procedure takes between 15 and 40 minutes, depending on whether one or both ears are being treated.
Ear Wax Removal using Microsuction is safe and gentle – meaning you can be treated even if you have a history of ear infections, a history of ear surgery, flying soon, diving soon, a hearing aid wearer.Unblock Your Ears Safely, Quickly and Effectively Using MicroSuction – Only £60. Contact The Hearing Clinic Today For An Appointment. Or Call: 0333 320 7788[uncode_block id=”48959″ inside_column=”yes”]What IsEar Wax Microsuction?Ear wax is an oil which gathers in your ear canals, this is essential to maintain a healthy ear canal. unfortunately this accumulates dust, dead skin and other debris and often has trouble making its way our of your ear.
Microsuction is the safest and most gentle way to remove this build up of wax. Using a sophisticated microscope we take snapshots of your problem wax and can safely remove this using a gentle suction tool.
The Hearing Clinic UK only recommend microsuctioning for wax removal and offer the service at all of their clinic locations. It is even possible to have a home visit if required.Frequently Asked QuestionsAbout Ear Wax RemovalThe treatment can be administered as required. Some clients have the treatment a couple of times a year, others less frequently. As the microsuction removal treatment is a far more gentle procedure than other types of ear wax removal, you can come back far more regularly for treatment. There are clients who attend the clinic around three times a year for routine check up’s.In most cases we can remove the wax without any softening being required to the microsuction treatment. We do recommend that you place two drops of oil (almond or olive oil are suitable) into your ear the night before your appointment. In the instance that we cannot remove all of the wax, we recommend to return within a week for further treatment.We only recommend microsuctioning for ear was removal and offer the service at all of their clinic locations. It is even possible to have a home visit if required.Ear Wax RemovalClient Testimonials
[wp-review]Book an Appointment with one of our hearing specialists today, or call: 0333 320 7788