Today's hearing aids are stylish and exciting...
Why Choose The Hearing Clinic UK?
At The Hearing Clinic UK we understand that with thousands of hearing aid models on the market it can be a little daunting choosing the right one for you.
Our team of experts are specially trained to source the perfect hearing device just for you.
We take into account your individual needs and lifestyle requirements and work out exactly which fit, colour and type will add the most to your life.
Choosing the right hearing aid
There are multiple factors to take into consideration when choosing a hearing aid:
- Your level of hearing loss – normal, mild, moderate, severe or profound.
- The hearing aid technology that is going to add the most to your life.
- Comfort – multiple factors affect comfort, ear shape is just one.
- Style – some patients choose a their devices to be invisible like the lyric , some choose a device that matches their hair colour and others like to splash out with fiery reds or glossy champagne.
- Price and quality – we will always do our best to work within your budget without sacrificing quality.
- Lifestyle – understanding your lifestyle is essential when choosing the best hearing aid for you.
Hearing Loss Levels
When someone has a hearing impairment it simply means their heairng still works, just not as good as usual.
Heairng loss may be permanent (present at birth) or temporary ( a result of illness).
Hearing loss is often age related and when caught early the effects can be dramatically reduced.
- Normal Hearing ≤20 dB
- Mild Hearing Loss 21 – 40 dB
- Moderate Hearing Loss 41 -60 dB
- Severe Hearing Loss 60 – 80 dB
- Profound Hearing Loss ≥81 dB
Step into the future of hearing with The Hearing Clinic UK.
We stay at the forefront of audiology technology, offering a wide selection of state-of-the-art hearing aids from leading brands.
Our advanced devices are discreet, comfortable, and designed to provide exceptional sound quality. Experience the joy of clear conversations, music, and all the sounds you love.
Hearing Aids for your level of hearing loss
It’s important that before you go looking for heaing devices that you know your hearing loss level.
No matter what your level of hearing loss our audiologists are here to support you on your journey and find the best option to suit you!
Mild to moderate hearing loss:
With this type of hearing loss you can choose from any of the hearing aids available.
Like the Phonak Audeo Lumity
Severe hearing loss:
With severe hearing loss there are still plenty of hearing aids to choose from packed full with ground breaking technology.
Like the Signia Motion Charge&Go.
Profound hearing loss:
For profound hearing loss the “plus power Behind-The-Ear” hearing aid has the potential to greatly improve your listening ability.
Like the Oticon Real™ miniRITE R
Check out more of the devices with supply today!
Our 60 day Money Back Guarantee!
At The Hearing Clinic UK we take huge pride is sourcing the perfect hearing devices that will not only give you an enriched hearing experience, but will be discreet and look as stylish as you are.
We believe so strongly in what we do that we offer a 60 day trial so you can take the devices home and test them out extensively before committing.
Futhermore we back our recommendations with our industry leading 60 day money back guarantee.
Please contact our experienced team to find out how we can help. You can contact us through our online form and we’ll get back to you within 2 business days.
Alternatively, you can contact us via phone on:
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS:
24 St Vincent Place Glasgow