Calling all HCPC registered hearing aid audiologists in Scotland.
We are continuing to grow at a rapid pace and are looking for experienced HCPC registered hearing aid audiologists to join the team.
If you are motivated by a passion to help your patients and love working in a team The Hearing Clinic UK would like to speak with you.
We have a growing network of clinics throughout central Scotland and plan to double our size this year. You will be an experienced professional with a verifiable track record.
With immediate opportunities in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirling, Ayr. We can give you flexibility in your role and can offer full time, part time or locum positions.
Full training will be given. We offer excellent salary packages including pension plan, mobile phone, and car allowances
We do have extremely high professional standards and you must be able to meet all of these criteria below.
1. be driven to get success for your patients
2. posses an excellent knowledge of the hearing solutions offered by Widex, Starkey, Phonak, Unitron, Oticon, Resound – able to identify, troubleshoot and program/adjust all major product lines
3. competent in undertaking audiometry and impression taking to BSA standards
4. ability to undertake visible speech mapping and tune hearing devices to their maximum potential for your patients
5. hold a full UK driving license
Call Chris Stone on 07456828301 or email [email protected] for more details