Made for iPhone hearing aid available now
The Hearing Clinic UK is committed to exploring the latest and greatest technology available so that our patients never miss an opportunity to hear at their best. This week, our Managing Director, Chris Stone has been looking at Starkey’s latest offering called Halo that allows patients to control their device remotely from their iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, allowing listening experiences to change dramatically.
We are particularly excited about the device’s ability to:
- Stream calls from your iPhone directly to your hearing aids using Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless technology
- Use your iPhone remotely to control your hearing aids
- Deliver pristine sound and exceptional listening clarity
- Help you hear comfortably in noise
- Eliminate buzzing and whistling
- Stream FaceTime chats and music directly to your hearing aid
These applications will present a tremendous leap forward for patients, presenting the opportunity to restore hearing to a much greater level.
Stay tuned to the Hearing Clinic UK blog for more exciting information on Halo and other technologies!